Snorkel between Continents in Silfra | Free photos
Snorkeling in Silfra is a transcontinental once-in-a-lifetime experience. The trolls will show you what National Geographic has described as one of the top dive sites in the world in the historically rich Thingvellir National Park - part of the famous Golden Circle route. You’ll find out for yourself as you glide between tectonic plates floating on pure, filtered glacial meltwater and tick off your bucket list the ultimate tour on breathtaking underwater views and only available in Iceland in the world's clearest waters. And receive GoPro photos for free afterwards.
Participants must have read and followed directions on the Snorkeling Silfra Medical Statement. Find it online here: https://troll.is/medical
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 12 years|
What is included
✓ Small group (max 6 people per guide)
✓ Certified Snorkelling guide
✓ Silfra entrance fee
✓ Free photos
✓ Snorkeling equipment and drysuit
✓ Hot drinks and cookies after the tour
• Thick warm socks
• Long underwear
• Contact lenses if you wear glasses
Important information. To be able to do this tour, you have to be able to comply the following requirements
- Have read, signed, and followed directions on the Snorkeling Silfra Medical Statement Form (www.troll.is/medical). You can sign the form at the meeting location.
- Be comfortable in water and be able to swim.
- Communicate in English at the time of the tour.
- Be physically fit.
- Not be pregnant.
- You must be ready to wear a tight and constricting dry suit to protect your body from the cold.
- You must be a minimum of 150 cm and a maximum of 200 cm in height and weigh between 45 and 120 kilos along with being physically fit.
- You must be a maximum of 69 years of age to participate in this tour. If you are over 60 years of age, you need a medical waiver, available on page 2 of the medical form.
- You must be a minimum of 12 years of age to participate in this tour. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian booked on the same tour.
- If you are over 45 and partake/have partaken in pipe smoking or heavy alcohol intake, you need a medical waiver.
- Please note that should you have any neurological, circulatory or respiratory problems or underlying diseases, battled any illnesses or have any physical problems you might have to turn in a physicians allowance to participate in this tour.
Meeting Point Information
Please be ready at 8:30am at you selected pick up location: We start picking up at the Bus-Stops around central Reykjavik and then move on to the pick ups located outside the center. The pick up process usually takes up to 30 minutes.